Location — Telecommute, based in Ohio
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
As an ICSR you’ll be responsible for providing callers with a myriad of services including customer service, emergency service, ethics hotlines, order entry, and more. When you work for CMS you’ll represent companies large and small including Kraft, OSU, OhioHealth, Kroger, Encompass, The Wounded Warriors Foundation, American Red Cross, and many more.
- Helping patients with medical issue reach their physicians after-hours
- Helping manufacturing facilities with emergencies reach technical personnel
- Helping callers with heating and air-conditioning issues during weather events
- Acting as a receptionist for companies with limited office staff
- Acting as an attendance hotline for employee call offs and tardiness
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- At least 1 year prior experience in customer service (experience working in a call center preferred but not required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to type 45 wpm (proven by a typing test, adjusted for errors)
- Familiar with computer
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Self-motivated, dependable, and have a team oriented mentality
- Ability to pass a criminal background check successfully
- Ability to meet physical requirements (90% of shift confined to work station)
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Glassdoor lists starting hourly pay at $13
Benefits — None advertised on the job listing, check with Capital One.
More Information — Review and apply with CMS here.