Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the problogger job board:
* Writing blog content (and content and content and content)
* Writing evergreen content including ebooks, whitepapers, etc.
* Managing content calendars for Web Success Agency and clients. This includes planning topics and collaborating with others on our team.
* Creating and optimizing landing page content.
* Creating and optimizing email copy.
* Understanding and creating content that aligns with our buyer personas’ interests and needs.
* Developing new types of content and offers from scratch to address problems or gaps in our content strategy and the strategies of our clients.
* 3-5 years of marketing and content creation experience.
* A habit of learning inbound marketing and copywriting strategies on a regular basis.
* A love and knack for writing both brief and in-depth content.
* A strong understanding of inbound marketing (a plus if you’re “HubSpot Inbound Certified” – it’s free and easy)
* Content samples that demonstrate writing skills.
* Basic design skills using tools like PowerPoint, Photoshop, and InDesign.
* Excellent independent and team collaboration skills.
* The ability to research a wide range of topics in order to create content for clients.
Schedule — Full time, flexible.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised.
Benefits — None advertised on the job posting.
More Information — Review and apply via Problogger.