The Job — Inbound Call Center Rep for Continental Message
Location — At home available after 90 days, regular locations in Columbus OH and Las Vegas NV.
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
Provide professional over-the-phone representation for CMS clientele. Inbound Call Center Representatives receive inbound customer service and emergency service calls from a variety of major industries including Healthcare, HVAC, Property Management, Retail, Technology, and many more. Call Center Representatives are expected to demonstrate superior customer service while assisting callers with needs within the limitations of account parameters.
Provide excellent customer service to every caller
Fully comply with requirements of internal QA (Quality Assurance) program
Maintain good attendance
Escalate irate callers/client to Supervision
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to type 45 wpm (proven by a typing test, adjusted for errors)
- Familiarity with computers
- Work 15-40 hours per week, 3 hours is the minimum per day
- Ability to pass a criminal background check successfully
- Ability to meet physical job requirements (90% of shift confined to work station)
Schedule — Schedule must include 1 weekend shift per week and at least 1 hour of rush period per week day shift (Mon-Fri 7am-9am/4:30pm-7pm)
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here to read Glassdoor salary reviews.
More Information — Review and apply at the CMS job page.