Location — Work from home, must be within 1 hr commute of Estero, FL
Job Responsibilities — From the Hertz job posting:
Responsibilities include creating a pleasant customer experience by greeting and engaging customers through a state of the art video link, completing rental transactions expeditiously, selling optional coverages, upgrades, and fuel options, as well as resolving complaints and ensuring overall satisfaction. The Express Rents Sales Specialist’s commitment to achieving incremental sales and providing first-class service will further Hertz’ growth and profitability.
- Ensure a positive customer experience by effective management of the rental process to include qualifying the renter and completing contracts.
- Communicate to Management all relevant customer feedback to facilitate on-going changes in our service and prices to drive continuous improvement within our Operations.
- Maximize margin by up-selling customers to higher-priced services and ancillary products to accomplish individual and team revenue-management goals.
- Protect company assets through adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Support achievement of sales and margin goals by working closely with staff and Team Performance Leader(s) on assigned tasks and ad hoc duties or projects.
- Applicants must have excellent customer service skills, excellent oral communication skills
- Minimum 1 year sales and customer service experience
- Must be able to type 25 wpm (test will be given)
- Ability to project a professional appearance
- Ability to effectively engage in verbal interaction with customers from diverse backgrounds
- Proficiency in working with diverse computer applications.
- Ability to read and understand driving directions and maps
Schedule — Availability between 11am to 9:30 pm – open every day so must be able to work weekends.
Employee or Contract — Employee
More Information — Review and apply with Hertz here.