Location — Work from home available after training period (Arizona location)
Job Responsibilities — From the Careerbuilder job posting:
- The Hitch Central team is a specialized group within the U-Haul Contact Center. We are looking for Agents to answer incoming calls from U-Haul personnel and provide technical support and assistance for hitch and wiring installations, ordering hitch parts and installation kits needed for customers. and following through on shipments.
- Applicants must have good communications skills, and good grasp of United States geography.
- The necessary training will be provided. No prior experience with hitches is necessary.
- Must have a commitment to quality customer service
- Possess courteous and professional phone skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Be able to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Must have mechanical aptitude and ability to learn all aspects of hitch installations.
Schedule — Part time.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews for similar positions.
Benefits — None advertised on the job posting.
More Information — Review and apply via Careerbuilder.