The Job — Helpdesk Support Specialist for Edward Jones
Location — Work from home.
Job Responsibilities — From the company job listing:
- Resolve technical issues related to the hardware and software infrastructure in a timely and quality manner.
- Troubleshoot and help resolve problems, escalate issues to other IS departments when appropriate, and dispatch service vendors as necessary.
- Log all activities in the Problem Management System.
- Complete a modular training program which includes classroom and online training on specific equipment and on-the-job training to reinforce learning.
- Complete advanced training as new hardware and software is introduced into the Edward Jones environment.
- Technical knowledge of desktop and mobile devices, printers, phones and basic networking required.
- A strong customer service background required.
- Ability to work flexible hours is required as staffing is based on business needs.
- Required to provide evening, weekend, or holiday support when needed.
- Dedicated home office space and internet connection required.
- Able to work independently and utilize tools to stay connected to the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Willingness to participate in an extensive modular training program
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree is preferred
Schedule — Availability between the hours of Noon-7pm (CST)
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — None advertised on the job listing.
More Information — Review this position and apply here.