Location — Work at home
Job Responsibilities — From the HCA job posting:
- Performs recruitment activities for particular clinical, allied health or other assigned lines of business.
- Collects and processes requisitions to fill new or vacant positions.
- Conducts strategy meetings with hiring managers to identify expectations, clarify processes and provide regular updates. Creates a communication plan that promotes partnership for acquiring the necessary talent. Has business and financial acumen to understand and tailor activities to meet the business’ overall objectives.
- Posts jobs through internal and external media, utilizing advanced sourcing techniques to identify qualified passive and active candidates. Maintains current knowledge of emerging technology to stay abreast of innovative sourcing trends and best recruitment practices.
- Identifies internal and external candidates for vacant positions, including assessing job postings and employee referrals, screening resumes and conducting interviews by phone, in person or via electronic media (e.g., WebEx, Go to Meeting, etc.)
- Collects, processes, and maintains applicant data including, but not limited to, interviewer recommendations and assessment results.
- Conducts strategic recruitment activities including attending / coordinating job fairs, conferences, on-campus and other special events. Maintains memberships in / rapport with professional associations.
- Maintains updated candidate status / disposition in applicant tracking system to ensure compliance with company policies as well as federal and state employment laws.
- With approval of the Regional Director of Recruiting strategically utilizes staffing agencies and external search firms. Serves as liaison between hiring managers and staffing agencies / search firms.
- Advises hiring managers and facilitates/participates in selection decision-making meetings.
- Develops and recommends job offer details to hiring managers, including experience ratings and research on internal equity.
- Delivers and negotiates job offers or rejections to candidates.
- Work from home office
- Requires a broad range of experience with recruiting multiple skill sets and job functions.
- Requires familiarity with applicant tracking systems; experience with Taleo preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter who works well under pressure.
- Must be highly organized with demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage a high volume of requisitions.
- Requires superb communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Technologically savvy, including proficiency with MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Schedule — Full time, flexible.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Yes.
More Information — Review this position on the HCA job board.