Location — Work from home, advertised in Florida on Careerbuilder.
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
We are looking for licensed Sales and Retention Representatives to Work from home! Receive INBOUND calls providing service to our clients. Clients may include small business owners, individuals or brokers. Our SARs manage inquires and questions from our clients regarding enrollment, policy, coverage and benefit details.
SARs also provide quotes to customers and are expected to provide solutions to customer problems while offering additional products that may meet the customer need. SARs must have the ability to multi-task (actively listen, annotate information in the system, look up information in several systems and provide information back to customer.
· Previous training in or related to health care insurance
· At least 6 months of experience in call center environment
· Sales background and some level of sales training
· Ability to study, grasp, and clearly articulate product knowledge from various health care insurance plans to callers
· Ability to perform cost/plan analysis and provide callers with an insurance recommendation that is best suited for their individual needs and is consistent with product/plan benefits
· Ability to understand and utilize client-/company-provided computer systems to perform accurate and timely data entry
· Computer, typing, and internet proficiency with a strength in Microsoft Word. Strong computer navigation skills (moving between multiple windows and programs)
Schedule — Flexibility to work between 8am to 11pm – 7 days per week.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $14.00 to $15.38 per hour advertised.
Benefits — None advertised
More Information — Review and apply via Careerbuilder.