Location — Telecommute, advertised in Tennessee and Illinois
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Be able to assist clients in creating a health vision and goals for their Health & Wellness program
- Demonstrate an ability to deliver effective telephonic coaching in a manner that promotes behavior change with issues such as smoking cessation.
- Coaching members telephonically on getting preventative measures completed
- Appropriately adapt telephonic coaching and education methods to accommodate the unique physical, psychosocial, cultural, age-specific needs of each clientele served
- Demonstrate established customer service behaviors and standards previous health coaching or exercise science experience
- Participate in weekly meetings and monthly in-service trainings
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in Health Education, Nutrition, Exercise Physiology or closely related field or equivalent work history
- 2+ years of experience in direct education and / or coaching with individuals for smoking cessation, health promotion and behavior change
- Intermediate level of proficiency in PC-based word processing and database documentation (Word, Excel, Internet, Outlook)
- Minimum of basic knowledge of disease prevention (cardiovascular and diabetes) and basic understanding of exercise principles, nutrition and weight management
- Must have access to high speed Internet from home
Schedule — Full time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Full benefits offered.
More Information — Review and apply with WellMed here.