Location — Work from home.
Job Responsibilities — From Careerbuilder:
As a Work at Home Gaming Support & Service Representative, you will be answering inbound calls to provide exceptional customer service to consumers. In this role, you also provide technical support by answering inquiries, solving problems, and troubleshooting issues using call flows, knowledge bases, and published materials.
We’re looking for talented, dedicated professionals from diverse backgrounds and cultures with a genuine interest in technology to provide outstanding customer service to our major gaming system’s user community.
- Passion for the customer and the customer’s experience
- Ability to recognize and respond to customer needs and demonstrate sincere commitment to resolving those needs
- Discipline and independence to work remotely from home
- Familiarity with social networking (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Ability to maintain productivity standards and meet agreed-upon objectives
- A demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, with a strong aptitude to adjust to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills to analyze, interpret, and address customer needs
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, including offline or special project work
- Basic experience using Microsoft Office suite
- A minimum of one year of customer service experience, preferably in a contact center environment
- Minimum keyboard skills of 30 WPM (verified with typing test during application process)
- High School Diploma/GED
Schedule — 30 to 40 hours per week.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here to read Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Yes.
More Information — Review and apply via Careerbuilder.