Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the ProBlogger job posting:
We are looking for book-loving writers to write for http://www.amreading.com
We promote for you on our AmReading Facebook page (76K fans and growing), our Best Stuff Online Facebook page (66K fans), and (when appropriate to subject matter) our parent political Facebook page of 550Kfans, but any promotion beyond that is your responsibility. We do provide tips and recommendations such as sharing in book lovers’ Facebook groups. If you have access to a big Facebook page or Twitter account, you can quickly grow your views and your own personal fan-base.
1. Must know how to do basic posts in WordPress (or learn – lots of videos on YouTube)
2. Flawless grammar and spelling
3. Must know how to do basic image re-sizing (or a quick learner, we provide tutorials)
4. You MUST be passionate about books and reading….Must Must Must
Schedule — Part time, flexible
Employee or Contract — 1099 Contract
Compensation — Our pay structure is based on a revenue share model that is common in the niche blogging industry.
* Writers receive $1.50 for every 1,000 page views, as reported by Google Analytics and site stats.
Benefits — None
More Information — Review and apply via Problogger.