Location — Telecommute, advertised in Kansas City, MO.
Job Responsibilities — From the Careerbuilder job posting:
As a member of our dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of educators. You will be able to build your business as if it were your own while receiving the benefits of one of the top 403(b) providers.
* Build client and asset acquisition through referrals, prospecting, seminars, and networking
* Utilize financial planning tools to better understand clients’ needs
* Continually exceed sales expectations
* Familiarization with core VALIC products and services
* 2 + years of experience working as an Advisor
* Successful sales track record
* Active FINRA Series 6 or 7 license and Series 63 and 65, or 66 license(s)
* Active state variable life and health license
Schedule — Full time, flexible schedule.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Negotiable.
Benefits — Yes – 401k and pension plan included.
More Information — Review and apply with VALIC via Careerbuilder.