Location — Work from home – based in Grand Junction, Colorado
Job Responsibilities — From the Careerbuilder.com job posting:
You will be able to build your business as if it were your own while receiving the benefits of one of the top 403(b) providers.
* Build client and asset acquisition through referrals, prospecting, seminars, and networking
* Utilize financial planning tools to better understand clients’ needs
* Continually exceed sales expectations
* Familiarization with core VALIC products and services
* Adhere to compliance standards
* 2 + years of experience working as an Advisor
* Successful sales track record
* Active FINRA Series 6 or 7 license and Series 63 and 65, or 66 license(s)
* Active state variable life and health license
Schedule — Full time flexible work from home position.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Benefits — Full benefits from day one including 401(k) and pension plan.
More Information — Review and apply for this position on Careerbuilder.