The Job — Family Advisor for Caring.com
Location — Telecommute available
Job Responsibilities — From the Jobvite posting:
Our Advisors are required to learn about the senior living options in their area and make high-quality referrals/matches to the partners and for our clients. Ideal candidates are self-motivated, enjoy helping people AND excel at sales! Our best candidates have sales experience but want to employ their skills in a meaningful way while working from home.
- Advisors are accountable for revenue goals based upon referral fees generated when a customer move-ins at partner communities in your defined market.
- Advisors are responsible for converting leads into partner move-ins.
- By understanding a family’s unique needs and demonstrating an intimate knowledge of partners within the market, Advisors will focus on referring and moving families into appropriate partner communities.
- This is not an order taking sales position. Prior sales experience (at least 7 years) with a history of success positioning and selling solutions to businesses or consumers in a quota or metrics driven environment is required.
- With a genuine interest in and concern for our customers and community partners, must be able to assess family situations and quickly develop solution based upon family needs.
- Capable of overcoming obstacles through effective problem solving.
- Ability to deliver results while working in a highly independent environment. You are self-motivated and seek feedback to continually improve.
- Strong communication skills necessary; must be able to speak with conviction and confidence.
- Previous high volume phone sales experience desired.
- Must possess good time management, organization, follow-up and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be experienced with Google documents; CRM experience helpful.
Schedule — Full time, flexible. One weekend day required.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Health, dental, and other benefits offered.
More Information — Click here to review and apply.