The Job — Event Ticketing and Sales for Working Solutions
Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
Working Solutions agents on the Event Ticketing & Sales Program will take inbound customer service calls and will talk to buyers and sellers to answer questions and to ensure that every customer interaction provides a great entertainment experience.
Contractors will provide first call resolution or determine the appropriate triage route.
Contractors will need to have some working knowledge and interest in sports, music and theatre. Contractors must be fast thinkers with excellent communication skills who can clearly answer questions and anticipate future needs.
- Superior Customer Service: Contractors must have a positive and professional demeanor, with responsive customer service to provide white glove service.
- Excellent Communication Skills: Contractors must be able to show excellent verbal and written communication skills to ensure that seller and buyer will be loyal customers.
- Problem Solving Skills: Contractors need to be strong independent problem solvers to research ticketing issues.
- Tech Savvy Multi-tasker: Contractors must be able to speak with callers while navigating through multiple systems, entering vital information. They must be comfortable learning new systems and making minor adjustments to their computer to be able to function with the program technology.
- Flexibility & Availability: Contractors must be able to provide at least 20 hours per week on this program during the client’s operating hours.
- Experience with Siebel is a plus.
Schedule — No details posted.
Employee or Contract — Contract
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — None advertised
More Information — Review and apply with Working Solutions.