Location — Work from home, three weeks onsite training at corporate office (Phoenix, AZ)
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
- You will be responsible for handling incoming customer sales and service calls for Movinghelp.com.
- You will also use email, instant messaging and live chat to assist both customers and Moving Helpers.
- Applicants should have good verbal skills, computer/typing skills, a clear speaking voice, the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, excellent communication and problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment, customer service experience in web retail and/or call center environment required.
- Must be highly PC literate
- Ability to download software is required
- Applicants must have good verbal skills
- Fluent in the use of Instant Message
- Ability to type 25 words per minute is essential
- Your workstation must be in a private, quiet area away from others in your residence and background noise.
- Highly motivated and dependable
- Prior call center experience is preferred
Schedule — Part time, no details on hours listed.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Some offered to part-time employees. Click here to review.
More Information — Review and apply with U-haul here.