Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the Carnival job posting:
Qualified applicants are responsible for delivering a fun and memorable service experience to our customers over the phone, while focused on achieving high customer satisfaction.
Specialists must have the ability to naturally engage with our callers in order to create the kind of personal connection that builds brand loyalty. Additionally, our team members must be passionate, accountable, trustworthy, growth focused and relationship oriented in order to fit into our high performing contact center culture. If this sounds like you, please apply now.
As a Diamond desk Specialist, you will answer incoming calls from our guests, travel partners and internal team members on existing individual and group bookings.
- Customer centric and service focused
- Dedicated to making fun and memorable a way of life for our customers, travel partners and each other
- Passionate, committed, enthusiastic
- Personable, welcoming, engaging
- Positive, can- do attitude, driven, hard worker
- Accountable, honest, fair, consistent
- Open minded, embraces change and opportunities to grow
- Good team player, supportive and shows care and respect for others
- High school degree or equivalent
- Excellent listening skills, strong English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Creative problem solver, ability to multi-task, PC literate
Schedule — This is on Carnival’s Australia desk, hours will be range between 6pm and 9am Eastern time
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised.
Benefits — Traditional benefits plus free cruise options for employees
More Information — Review and apply with Carnival here.