Location — Work from home – Advertised in Florida
Job Responsibilities — From the Careerbuilder job posting:
As a Virtual Teacher, you will be responsible for facilitating curriculum and coursework developed and provided by Edgenuity from the comfort of your own home office in this work from home position. Course development is not required.
Additional responsibilities of the Virtual Teacher include:
- Monitoring student progress and proactively communicating with all key stakeholders
- Augmenting course content via remediation, modification, and enrichment
- Grading assigned work
- Leading academic student support team to ensure student progress and success
- Providing one-on-one student/teacher meetings through proactive outreach and virtual office hours
As a Virtual Teacher, you must have the ability to meet the daily duties, responsibilities, and obligations for this position. You must also have access to a computer, high-speed internet, and phone connection. The hours for this part-time position are daily, Monday through Friday, but may be set by the teacher with supervisor approval.
Additional requirements of the Virtual Teacher include:
- Teacher certification in Florida – Drivers Ed Endorsement
- 3 years of experience as a teacher, preferred
- 1 year of experience teaching in subject area
- Fingerprint clearance card
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the ability to learn new technology and online systems quickly
Schedule — Full time, flexible.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — None advertised on the job posting.
More Information — Review this position via Careerbuilder.