The Job — Domain Expert for Elavon
Location — Work at home advertised. Some travel.
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
Elavon is currently recruiting for a Domain Expert in our Payment Facilitator Channel. The ideal candidate for this position will be a highly-dynamic, energetic, and results-driven individual. He/she will be in a highly-visible position, working across multiple business lines and directly with our Payment Facilitator customers to provide domain expertise in this rapidly growing space.
- Performs strategic, creative and out-of-the-box approaches to solution design;
- Recommends target operating model for clients
- Displays tenacious mentality and confident decision-making skills;
- Consults with clients through data analysis and industry education
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or equivalent work experience
– Eight to ten years of experience in the Payments industry
– Advanced knowledge in the Payment Facilitator model
– Strong negotiation skills, driving to desired results
– Working knowledge of ROI and P&L calculations
– Demonstrated ability to be influential
– Advanced knowledge of assigned business line or functional area
– Demonstrated management and leadership skills
– Strong organizational and analytical skills
– Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
– Excellent presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Schedule — Full time, flexible.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.