Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the company job board:
- Meet with internal Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to understand work functions and processes and gather information
- Write detailed standard operation procedures (SOP) and policy and procedure documents based on discussions with process owners in a timely and efficient manner
- Identification / creation of process flows with an emphasis on accuracy and compliance with business needs
- Ability to identify and resolve pattern problems and areas for improvement, based on customer need
- Develop and organize documentation, informal training materials, visual aids, and other documentation in a central repository
- Maintain document Control List for Content Review and ensure documentation is compliant
- Summarize recommendations from SMEs for possible process improvements and other initiatives
- Provide research assistance to management and assist with other projects on an as-needed basis
One to two years of experience in the following areas:
- Writing SOPs, policies, procedures
- Process Improvement
- Document Organization
- Analysis of business needs and translating to technology functionality
- Write / edit documentation that is clear, concise, error-free, and grammatically correct
Schedule — Full time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Glassdoor reviews place pay at approximately $15 per hour.
Benefits — Yes, click here for details.
More Information — Review and apply with UnitedHealth here.