Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From the HCA job posting:
Responsible for logging all discrepancies and correcting nonpayment related discrepancies
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Work Discrepancy Report to determine types of discrepancies and assign appropriate reason codes
• Make all corrections of non-payment related discrepancies
• Forward all other discrepancies to Overpayment or Underpayment Analyst
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
• Communication – communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
• Customer orientation – establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
• Interpersonal skills – able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties
• PC skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required
• Policies & Procedures – demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
• Basic skills – able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately
Schedule — Full time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here to read Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Yes – click here to review benefits package.
More Information — Review and apply with HCA here.