Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Research and edit photography for the articles, photo galleries, landing pages, etc. across all digital platforms
- Handle a large volume of image requests assignments in a timely fashion
- Color correct, crop and upload images into the Digital Asset Management System
- Track all photos used and process all related billing
- Provide images in a timely manner while remaining within the budget
- Perform additional digital photo editing tasks and projects assigned
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a photo editor for a magazine, newspaper, or website
- Experience with Photoshop, editing software, excel and digital content management systems
- Experience finding and obtaining permission of images through photo agencies and non-traditional photo sources, such as social media. S/he will also have a working knowledge of photo contracts, usage rights, photo licensing and copyright
- Highly organized, resourceful and self-motivated problem solver
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Highly organized, strong eye for detail and attention to accuracy
Schedule — Flexible.
Employee or Contract — “Freelance” according to job description.
Benefits — None advertised on job posting.
More Information — Review and apply at the BET job board.