The Job — Digital Editor for Joy of Android
Location — Remote
Job Responsibilities — From the Problogger job posting:
- Creating and maintaining the Joy of Android content calendar
- Manage global network of freelancers
- Edit all article content, from how-tos and app reviews to long form content
- Ensure posts adhere to SEO best practices and internal guidelines
- Create internal briefings for high value posts for other departments
- Work hand in hand with content promotion team members to drive traffic with high quality and identifiable content
- Work closely with the Head of Content on strategic content initiatives and editorial team processes
- Maintain the daily RSS driven newsletter
- Manage projects to enhance Joy of Android’s content strategy
- Write articles, as needed, to fill content gaps
- Have an understanding of the Android space, applications and platforms
- Have 2+ years of writing and editorial experience
- Have the ability to work remotely and independently, while meeting deadlines
- Can motivate freelancers from across the globe to create great, compelling and informational content that drives readership
- Understand the value of readership metrics and content testing to inform editorial strategy
Schedule — Part time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Appears to be contract.
Compensation — Negotiable.
Benefits — None advertised
More Information — Review and apply by visiting Problogger.