Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Your main job will be to help us identify top agents and broker teams to work with our real estate referral service, Agent Pronto.
- You’ll research and gather information regarding their company, individual specialties, transaction history, etc. and help us find the best contact information for them.
- You’ll also work closely with our Accounts team to determine our future research needs. Our team communicates via Slack and Basecamp so you should be confident in your ability to write clear, effective, and personal messages.
- You like to write and are good at it.
- You’re organized and orderly in your work.
- You’re driven and work hard, but you also like to have fun.
- You’re flexible and adapt easily as projects evolve.
- You’re good at prioritizing daily tasks while remaining flexible to changes that occur from the day-to-day work. You also have the ability to re-prioritize and respond to requests thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- You communicate clearly and effectively both over the phone and in the written form, and always maintain a friendly communication style.
Schedule — 30 hours per week, 10am to 6pm central time preferred hours to work.
Employee or Contract — Temporary contract.
Compensation — $15 per hour advertised.
Benefits — None.
More Information — Review and apply with Real HQ by clicking here.