Location — Work from home, advertised in Massachusetts
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Review details of customer’s order to ensure required data for processing orders/data is complete.
- Follow standard naming convention for customers.
- Ability to accurately and timely process data in high volumes.
- Work closely with Senior Data Entry Associates to resolve any customer issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned by department manager.
- Able to read and follow work instructions.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proficient in Data Entry skills and/or typing skills.
- Able to navigate Internet Websites.
- Good Customer service skills.
- Ability to solve difficult situations quickly and effectively
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in the closing escrow process which includes experience in data entry.
Schedule — Part time, no details on hours given.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for glassdoor.com salary reviews on Stewart Title.
Benefits — None advertised on job posting.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.