Location — Remote
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Direct abstraction experience that is current or within the lat year
- Strong computer skills with ability to learn new EMR’s and vendor tools.
- Detail oriented, analytical and client focused.
- Great communication skills, responsive, reliable.
- Ability to work independently in a time-oriented environment and meet deadlines.
- A laptop or desktop computer with Windows operating system (8 or 10 preferred) plus high speed internet.
- RN or LPN credentials (not essential with substantial experience)
Schedule — Full time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Employee
Benefits — Available to full time employees, click here for details.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.