The Job — Customer Support Specialist for Flourish and Thrive
Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From the company job listing:
- Customer Service Inbox Management: Answers customer service emails and cleans out helpscout inbox 2-3 times a day, Monday through Friday. Takes ownership and pride in getting to inbox zero every day.
- Customer Happiness: Acts as the front line person for the company and resolves any issues to a positive outcome for both parties.
- Customer Relationship Management: Updates customer tags, schedule emails, invoice management, billing troubleshooting, response to emails being sent out and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Membership Site Troubleshooting: Assist members to troubleshoot login issues, update content to membership site, settle billing issues, give access to programs to customers and other task related to membership retention.
- Course and Content Advisor: Advising prospects and current customers on which courses, memberships and programs are “right for them.” We’ll train you in our method and content so be prepared to learn the jewelry industry inside and out.
- Administrative Tasks: Assist the team in additional administrative tasks as needed. General Proofreading and Editing: Support the content team in proofreading and editing content and emails. Facebook Group Support: Answer member questions in the Facebook group for our FREE and paid membership.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and exceptional typing skills. We use Google Drive to keep most documents and it’s most closely related to Microsoft Office.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills (includes editing others writing).
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. You’ll be corresponding with customers on a daily basis and being the liaison to get projects done on time or early. We’re looking for a solutions oriented problem solver who can step in the shoes of clients and handle all types of situations with ease and grace for a positive outcome.
- Ambitious – we want someone that is excited to grow with us!
- Tech savvy – even though your role won’t be “techy” some simple tech issues may arise that will need resolving.
- A professional attitude and superior organizational and time management skills, with the ability to complete tasks on time or early.
- Excellent language and grammar skills.
- Self starter – someone who thrives on completing projects independently and on-time.
- Fast learner – someone who can pick up new systems and learn them quickly.
Schedule — Flexible, must be available from 10am to 6pm EST. 10-15 hours per week initially.
Employee or Contract — Appears to be contract.
Compensation — $15 per hour to start
Benefits — None advertised
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.