Location — Work from home may be available after onsite period (Wisconsin)
Job Responsibilities — From the Careerbuilder job posting:
In this role, you will provide personalized consumer support for products sold at retail stores and online.
As a part of our consumer support department, you’ll provide post-purchase troubleshooting, and sales support for our ecommerce website and mass retailer consumers via phone, email, Facebook, Twitter, and Internet forums.
This position will be on the front lines of our company and serves a very important purpose in maintaining a positive brand image.
- Strong customer service skills
- Like technology and gadgets; tech savvy
- Strong written and verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to defuse difficult situations, “bring the call down”
- Ability to multitask in a high volume, potentially stressful environment
- Flexible Schedule; weekend hours during peak season
- Minimum of a High School education or equivalent
- Minimum of one year experience in a customer service role with phone support / tech support
- Written communication skills
- Proven decision-making ability
- Strong Computer Skills: Experience preferred in SalesForce CRM, order entry, Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, social media communication, BPCS
Schedule — Between 7am and 7pm weekdays, some weekends during peak season (Nov-Feb)
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Yes, according to company website
More Information — Review and apply via Careerbuilder.