The Job — Customer Support Representative for Ibotta
Location — Work from home, advertised on Colorado
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Analyze and respond to email inquiries from Ibotta users
- Work through fraud reports, receipt moderation, and customer emails so you can see first hand if there are any issues or pain points with the app
- Problem solve by reviewing Ibotta systems and customer accounts
- Work on special projects for senior management team in marketing, sales & technology
- Be an advocate for the customer to ensure satisfaction
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Fast, extremely organized, and detailed oriented
- You must be genuine, friendly, and enjoy helping customers
- “Can do” attitude with a drive to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Savvy about technology
- Knowledge of Android and Apple or owner of Android/Apple phone/tablet a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and very strong, effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think on your feet with strong problem-solving skills
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Ability to work part-time, up to four shifts a week, including nights and weekends
- Must be able to attend occasional training sessions and meetings in Denver, Colorado
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Schedule — Work from home (7-hour shifts required: morning shift, afternoon shift, and night shift) One weekend shift per week required.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $12 per hour advertised.
Benefits — None listed
More Information — Review and apply with Ibotta here.