Location — Work from home – two days onsite training in Denver, CO
Job Responsibilities — From the job advertisement:
- Use internal tools to process user receipts and verify user purchases
- Meet individual performance goals in a metric and performance driven environment
- Follow instructions and communicate with supervisor
- Your own personal computer with internet access and Google Chrome installed
- Available 10 to 32 hours a week
- Excellent attention to detail; you take pride in your high level of accuracy
- Good time management skills
- Ability to stay focused when completing repetitive tasks
- Ability to efficiently work from home with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to attending training (2 days) at Ibotta HQ in downtown Denver
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Excellent command of the English language
Schedule — Part time, 10-30 hours per week
Employee or Contract — Contractor
Compensation — $10 per hour advertised.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review and apply with Ibotta here.