The Job — Customer Support Agent for GetFeedback
Location — Remote
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Prioritizing, managing, and answering incoming tickets from our growing customer base
- Championing the needs of the customer by identifying and helping implement changes across the product and within the team
- Keeping an eye on social media accounts for support questions as they come in
- Help update public and internal facing help documentation
- Work directly with the Head of Support to help identify and optimize support processes to improve the customer experience
- You have at least two years of experience working for a SaaS company in customer support or success
- You’re nice, people like you, you like people
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Some knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- An understanding of what makes for great customer support and advocacy
- Ability and interest in learning new skills and extending your knowledge
- A background in enjoying technology
- You can work from home (or co-work) effectively.
- You like the idea of wearing a lot of different hats and getting experience learning different areas of a growing start up.
Schedule — No details posted
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Negotiable
Benefits — None advertised on the job posting.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.