The Job — Customer Support Advocate for Kayoko
Location — Telecommute available if desired.
Job Responsibilities — From the company job listing:
- Respond to and resolve customer queries through chat, email and the community forum quickly and effectively.
- Educate and empower our customers to get better at customer support through Kayako
- Become an expert on Kayako features and capabilities
- Drive our Voice of the Customer program to advocate for the customer and improve Kayako through incorporating user feedback
- Escalate critical support issues to the appropriate internal channel
- Help to develop the customer support profession through sharing knowledge, contributing to blog posts, experimenting with new innovations and discussing best practices.
- Assist in creating first-class Help Center documentation
- Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty through providing amazing, personal customer support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems logically and critically
- 1+ years in online customer support, preferable supporting a SaaS product
- Demonstrate effective time management and organizational skills
- A strong understanding and working knowledge of the internet and technical concepts (eg. you understand the terms HTML, browser and cache)
Schedule — Full time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Glassdoor lists starting hourly pay at $13
Benefits — Health, pension and paid time off offered.
More Information — Review and apply with Kayoko here.