Location — Advertised in Atlanta, work from home in US and Canada according to job posting.
Job Responsibilities — From the Coca Cola job board:
Provides single point of contact for customers, distributors, brokers and customer service teams for product and transportation claims to be researched. Responsible for receiving phone calls and emails from customers or internal stakeholders and entering them into the Inquiry Database. Customer issues and resolutions must be captured and documented correctly.
• Responsible for working with appropriate CCR stakeholders in Finance, Sales/Brokers and Product Supply System to resolve issues and provide resolution to customers.
• Utilizes SAP P08 system daily to create Credits and Debit memo’s for customers by thoroughly researching product and on-time delivery discrepancies.
• Determines the validity of claims and communicates resolution to necessary parties.
• Work closely with carriers, shipping warehouses, brokers and finance to obtain documentation to approve or disallow claims.
• Thoroughly document all activities performed in research of claim in CRM Inquiry Database.
• High School diploma
• 1 year Customer Facing role
• 1 year Call Center experience Superior Communication skills
• Excellent technical skills (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word, sharepoint)
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Customer relationship skills
• People relationship skills
• Accounting background (AP/AR/Billing)-strongly desired
• Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or equivalent work experience
• 3 years Customer Facing role
• 3 years Call Center experience Manage customer issues, analyzing opportunities and providing system and process solutions that meet or exceed Customer expectations.
• Proven record of successful Customer relationship skills
• Proven Communication skills
• Proven Operational experience
Schedule — Full time, details on hours not provided.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here to read Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Yes, click here to review.
More Information — Review and apply with Coca Cola by clicking here.