Location — Work from home, advertised in Denver, CO market.
Job Responsibilities — From the Careerbuilder job posting:
- Responsible for all customer inquiries and questions
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Follow up to customer inquiries
- Enters data into database
- Participates in additional training courses when needed
- Position will require inbound, outbound (callbacks), and email communications.
- Polished delivery, ability to communicate in a structured and effective manner.
- Product & Brand knowledge with the ability to recommend and upsell like products.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Experience with working from home
· Demonstrated high-level of skills in customer service
· Experience and success in telemarketing/sales preferred
· Accent neutral verbal/written communication skills
· Anticipate customer needs
· Time management skills
· Quick learner
· General database searching skills and handling
· Ability to multi-task in multiple windows of activity on computer screen
· Basic math skills (adding, subtracting and basic calculations)
· Tying 25 WPM
· ISP skills: sign-up, install, connection, messaging (chat e-mail), navigation, online support, etc.
Schedule — No details given, generally nights/weekends required in call center roles.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Glassdoor reviews place pay around $10.50 per hour.
Benefits — None advertised on the job posting, check during application process.
More Information — Review and apply via careerbuilder.