Location — Work from home, must be in Los Angeles area
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
- Answer questions and resolve problems for Goldstar customers via e-mail and phone.
- Provide technical support via email and telephone for members who are having difficulty completing purchases, using our app or website, accessing their account, looking up existing tickets, etc.
- An excellent writer and verbal communicator
- Highly competent in web functionality and online research
- Detail-oriented; able to organize data with patience and accuracy
- Able to appeal to customers and business partners via email and phone in a friendly, direct manner
- Customer-oriented, preferably with job experience in customer service
Schedule — 25 hours per week initially including nights and weekends
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $18 per hour advertised to start.
Benefits — None advertised on the job posting.
More Information — Review and apply via Workable.