The Job — Customer Service Specialist for GC Services
Location — Work from home, advertised in Phoenix Arizona.
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Answer incoming/outgoing telephone calls for GC Clients
- Provide accurate information about client products and services to the caller and educate callers on how to use client products and services
- Handle customer calls, despite the degree of difficulty, in a courteous and business-like fashion.
- Data entry on tracking systems for recording call notes, questions, and suggestions
- Provide excellent quality customer service and other duties as assigned
- Must have basic troubleshooting skills for internet /phone outages
- Must attend regularly scheduled video conferences for team meetings and one on one coaching
- Adhere to Company attendance, punctuality, and meal and rest break requirements
- Maintain concentration and focus in order to meet performance goals
- React positively to an ongoing, changing environment
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure when attempting to meet deadlines and performance goals
- Maintain good working relationship with assigned supervisors and coworkers
- Perform additional duties as required by management
- Good knowledge of business English, spelling, and punctuation. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in a fast-paced environment, based on limited information.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality in dealing with customer information.
- Must be able to provide quality customer service and able to work with difficult or abusive customers, on occasion, while still maintaining a strict level of professionalism.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervising personnel and co-workers.
- Ability to remain alert and ready to accept calls, even during periods of low call-volume.
- Ability to project and convey a positive, concerned, and professional image to customers.
- Ability to be adaptable and quickly adjust to change.
- Must be able to conduct data search efficiently and effectively while working within specific time constraints.
- Ability to maintain a well-organized work area
- Must be able to maintain specific level of punctuality and be flexible to work at any time within center hours
- Write in a clear and concise manner
- Manage time effectively
- Solve problems or issues that may come up
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
- Cope with high-stress and changing environment
- Remain alert at all times
- Adhere to policies and procedures
- Adhere to work schedule and punctuality requirements
Schedule — No details posted.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $10 per hour advertised.
Benefits — None advertised on posting. General benefits described here.
More Information — Review and apply here.