Location — Work at home- Based in Irvine, CA
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- First and foremost, provide an amazing experience for our clients. We seriously love our clients and want them to know we do! The customer service specialist will need to be extra understanding, pleasant, and sweet!
- Respond to a high volume of phone calls and emails pertaining to client concerns, Yelp reviews, Facebook posts, and Tweets
- Liaise with shop employees via Skype
- Resolve client billing concerns
- Respond to all customer concerns within 24 hours
- Book special events like parties and Dry On The Flies (blowouts where we go to our clients)
- Document conversations with clients
- Track record of generally awesome customer service
- Overly enthusiastic about talking on the phone all day. Literally. All. Day.
- Strong communication skills- both written and verbal
- Ability to work at a fast pace with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong Gmail, Excel, Google Docs, and Skype skills
- Ability to work full time (40 hours/week) from home with a high speed internet connection in a quiet work space
- Will be required to occasionally come to the Support Center (in Irvine, CA) and visit SoCal shops
Schedule — No details other than 40 hours per week.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews on this company.
Benefits — None advertised on the job listing.
More Information — Review and apply with Drybar by clicking here.