Location — Work at home, onsite training in Chatsworth, CA for four to six weeks.
Job Responsibilities — From the Careerbuilder job posting:
- Handles incoming calls on all Customer Service related inquiries, order changes, status updates and cancellations with empathy and a focus on solving any customer problem on the first call. Handle customer concerns with empathy and presents Lampsplus.com in a positive light at all times.
- Prevents customer returns and ensures customer retention by reasonable negotiations. Provides solutions that are beneficial to the company and attractive to the customer.
- Suggests products to the customer. Utilizes sales skills to probe for information and close the sale to maintain sales goals.
- Demonstrates self confidence and a desire to go the extra mile to take care of the customer to create a positive customer experience every time.
- Communicates with Management on all customer and product issues. Prevents customer returns and ensures customer satisfaction by reasonable negotiations that provide solutions that are beneficial to the company and attractive to the customer.
- Provides pro-active, consistent follow-up to all customer inquires, either via phone/email/chat. Responds and replies to every customer email the same day.
- Involves management during an escalated customer issue when necessary to satisfactorily resolve the customer’s concern.
- Identifies trends in issues that may affect customer satisfaction levels and consistently communicates them to management in measurable terms.
- Communicates with management about employee/ salesperson (i.e. product misrepresentation, reship issues), vendor/product issues such as potential defective/faulty products etc and 2nd touches.
- Ensures that all communications pertaining to an order are noted in the comment section of the order so subsequent issues will have complete information.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 1 years of customer service experience or retail background. Call center experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Must be able to articulate details to customers in a professional and calm manner.
- Computer literate. Able to navigate through programs and windows. Excellent typing and data entry skills.
- Able to multi-task. I.e. talk on the phone and type notes at the same time. Effective problem solver.
- Must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays. Regular job attendance is required in accordance with a regular schedule established for the position by the supervisor.
Schedule — Full time, onsite training at Chatsworth, CA location for 4-6 weeks
Employee or Contract — Employee
Benefits — Yes, click here to review benefits offered.
More Information — Review and apply via Careerbuilder.