The Job — Customer Service Representative for Wyndham Worldwide
Location — Work from home available after training (Orlando, FL)
Job Responsibilities — From the Wyndham job board:
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence, a love for service and an innate ability to solve problems to meet our owners’ needs
- Educate our owners on the details of their product so they can maximize the value of their ownership
- Create a positive work environment by maintaining the highest level of ethics and integrity consistent with Wyndham Vacation Ownership values
- Provide service that will WOW our owners and their guests, maintaining a positive brand image and company reputation
- Utilizing solid judgment, product knowledge, technical knowledge, and problem solving, be able to offer detailed insight and alternatives to help owners book their dream vacations
- Actively participate in driving the culture of our company
- Remain open to providing and receiving feedback; work with your manager to develop and hone your leadership skills
- High School Degree or equivalent
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Solid ability to multi-task with strong computer navigation capabilities
- Exceptional listener with the skill to effectively communicate
- Able to exercise good judgment in making decisions
- Team-centric and positively motivated to delight our owners and their guests
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks, convey a sense of urgency and remain detailed oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Quickly learn and apply new information; be open to change
- Enjoy talking to different people every day
Schedule — Initial schedule weekends 9:30-6PM and three weekdays required after training.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $12 per hour advertised.
Benefits — Full benefits offered including medical after 30 days.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.