The Job — Customer Service Representative for Trupanion
Location — Work from home available after training
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
As a Customer Care / Customer Service Specialist, your role will be to provide support to our customers who call or email us regarding their cat and/or dogs’ medical insurance. You’ll need to enjoy using the phone, and should be a great listener, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are the heart and soul of the Trupanion family and we have lots of fun working towards our goal of helping as many people as we can! Once you join the Customer Service team, you will go through our thorough training program to ensure you have the tools and confidence to set you up for success in this role.
With more than 200 cats and dogs in the office, being a pet lover is also a must!
While we value and appreciate relevant experience and qualifications, especially with veterinary clinics, shelters, other animal related experience, or being bilingual, we also value individuality! We believe that you can’t have deeply engaged customers if you don’t have deeply engaged employees, and we really look for candidates who can fit into our culture. We feel that the behavioral characteristics that make people most likely to succeed here at Trupanion include:
- Passion: In addition to the overall success of Trupanion and our mission, we care intensely about the well-being of cats and dogs.
- Trustworthiness: We are honest, reliable and authentic.
- Candor: We communicate what the little voice inside our head is saying, in a sincere and helpful way.
- Empathy: We create positive outcomes by putting ourselves in others’ shoes and by gaining an understanding of their values, goals and desires.
- Communication: We share our information in a way that is easy to understand and retainable.
- Cooperation: We know how to balance the need for quality with the need for speed and calculated risk-taking. We are committed to being ego-less, and to working as a team to ensure we are consistently make good decisions.
- Judgement: We are not afraid to try new things. Guided by Trupanion’s mission and values, we have the confidence to trust our intuition and do the right thing at all times.
- Impact: We deliver outstanding results with resourcefulness, innovation and tenacity.
- Curiosity: We actively seek knowledge to improve.
Schedule — No details given
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Base plus uncapped bonus advertised.
Benefits — Medical, dental, vision and others offered.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.