Location — Work from home, available nationally.
Job Responsibilities — From the TeleTech job posting:
-Being a TeleTech Customer Service Associate can be an exciting, fast-paced career where you can go as far as your ambitions will take you. TeleTech is looking for people who LOVE making customers happy. We are a company filled with high energy people with a willingness to put the customer’s needs first!
-In this position, you’ll be fielding questions from customers of Fortune 500 brands. You’ll be assigned to an account and have full training on the product or service which you’ll be assisting customers with. As a Customer Service Associate, you get to hear the satisfaction from your customer after you’ve been able to help them get the most out of their products or services.
· Ability to read, write, speak Japanese fluently
· Ability to read, write, speak English fluently
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 6 months+ customer service experience
· Competency using Microsoft Windows
· Exceptional Communication & Verbal skills
· Ability and desire to excel in a fast-paced work environment.
Schedule — No details given, generally call center positions require night and weekend work however.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised on job posting, review glassdoor for anonymous employee reviews.
Benefits — Yes.
More Information — Review this position the Teletech job board.