Location — Work from home, available anywhere in Georgia according to ad.
Job Responsibilities — From the Careerbuilder job posting:
Just as if you were sitting in a tradition call center environment, the main responsibility is to answer back-to-back calls and customer service inquiries during your shift to assist customers and resolve issues on each call, just as if you were working inside a traditional call center.
Effectively dealing with any issues and solving problems that arise on the phone with effective communication skills
Consistently using multi-tasking skills to follow an internal process of understanding the issue and finding a solution to the issue while communicating with the customer
Handing a large number of calls each day without losing enthusiastic voice and attitude
Answering all calls promptly and efficiently
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, Strong ability to multi task, Positive and professional attitude
- Home office that meets minimum qualifications (specific computer requirements, Internet, telephone line and headset). More details will be provided as you go through our application process
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft Office skills, preferred
- Passionate about helping customers
Schedule — Variable, one weekend day generally required.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here to read Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Traditional benefits not mentioned on job posting.
More Information — Review and apply with Sykes via Careerbuilder.