The Job — Customer Service Representative for Staples
Location — Work at home after training (Twin Cities, Minnesota)
Job Responsibilities — From the company job listing”:
• Put the customer first!
• Be the first point of contact for customer inquiries.
• Professionally handle large amounts of incoming calls.
• Assist customers with placing orders and contribute to increased company profitability.
• Resolve customer issues to achieve customer satisfaction
• Partner with other customer service agents throughout the company.
• Continuously identify process improvement opportunities
• Keep up to date on product knowledge through company resources
• Comply with evaluation guidelines
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1-3 years customer service experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, which also includes listening
• Ability to maintain a professional attitude throughout the shift, which includes a pleasant phone voice and professional manner
• Outstanding problem solving skills
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Knowledge of using search engines, cutting & pasting, moving through multiple windows and keyboarding skills
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of customer service and accuracy
• Detail oriented and thorough
• Able to adhere to assigned schedule
• Ability to sit for entire shift
Schedule — 12:30 to 9:30 CST after initial training (M-F)
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Glassdoor places pay at around $12 per hour
Benefits — Yes
More Information — Review and apply with Staples here.