Location — Work from home after initial training period, advertised in Greenville, WI
Job Responsibilities — From the Careerbuilder job posting:
• First line of contact for strategic customer inquires via phone, fax, internet, and/or mail regarding orders, returns, shipments and education products and services.
• Work closely with Strategic Account Customers, Vendors, Sales Team, and internal associates.
• First line of contact for strategic accounts.
• Responds to inquiries, request, and complaints in a timely and accurate manner.
• Diffuses difficult customer situations in a professional manner.
• Identifies and resolves underlying root causes through research and analysis.
• Develops customer, vendor, and product knowledge expertise.
• Maintains accurate knowledge of customer history
• Train the account knowledge with all associates on the team.
• Provide timely feedback to Sales Team and Team Leaders
• Actively participate on the team and within the contact center
• Complete work in a timely and accurate manner
• Prioritize and plans work
• Create an A+ experience on every call
• Minimum three years customer service related work experience.
• Minimum one year data entry and keyboarding experience.
• Ability to perform business math calculations including profit margins.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office products.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Problem-solving skills and ability to resolve discrepancies.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
Schedule — No details given, work from home option is after onsite training and productivity period.
Employee or Contract – Employee
Compensation — Not advertised on job posting.
Benefits — Yes
More Information — Review and apply via Careerbuilder.com.