Location — Work at home – advertised in Indianapolis, IN
Job Responsibilities — From the Monster.com job posting:
- Responding to incoming calls on a multi-line phone system
- Processing of Completion Certificates
- Responding to customer emails
- Corresponding with courts
- Verification and daily auditing duties
- Complete special projects when assigned
- Process certificates daily via Fed Ex which may include drop off or pick-up.
- Various additional duties
Ideal candidates must have proven STRONG customer-service skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment. Must be flexible to changes based on business needs; must be dependable and self-motivated.
Strong and effective communication, organizational, and problem solving skills are essential. Candidate is expected to demonstrate continued and consistent proficiency in the skill sets utilized within the department.
This position will involve a heavy use of computer and phones. Customer Care Representatives are expected to handle all customer calls, with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism, in a timely manner.
Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office and internet savvy. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus but not required. Safe2Drive operates 24/7, so non-traditional working hours may be required.
Our company is continuing to grow and is looking for long term employees to grow alongside us.
Schedule — Full time, no details on hours
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $12-13 per hour advertised.
Benefits — None advertised
More Information — Review and apply via Monster.com