The Job — Customer Service Representative for Museum Hack
Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Use our help desk software to respond to clients via email (and sometimes phone) to answer questions regarding booking, invoices, etc.
- Manage difficult situations / unhappy customers and escalate when necessary
- Other customer service / admin duties as assigned
- Use our software to send invoices to clients
- Input and manage events in Google Calendar
- Write content for our website as assigned
- Previous customer service experience
- You have a home office and prior experience working remotely
- Available to work Eastern USA time zone (must be available: 8am to 10am ET + peeking in on weekends)
- Must have nearly perfect written English skills and amazingly awesome spoken English skills. Creative writing skills a plus!
- Quick learner
- High quality work: You are an efficient individual who makes projects happen behind the scenes with a fine eye for details (in short: you get shit done)
- Technically inclined, able to pick up new things quickly: we use a lot of web-based services (including, but not limited to: Google Docs, Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Xero, PandaDoc, Base CRM)
- Flexibility quotient high: Things can and do change on a dime around here — you gotta go with the flow, and be ready to kick it into high gear at a moment’s notice
- Be fun and exciting without using too many exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!
- Authorized to work in the US
Schedule — Part time, with full time potential. Must be available peak hours 8am to 10am EST.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $12 to $15 per hour advertised.
Benefits — None advertised
More Information — Review and apply with MuseumHack here.