Location — At home position, advertised in Boise, ID
Job Responsibilities — From the job listing:
A Tier 1 Advisor is responsible for answering and resolving advanced product technical-support questions received from customers.
Advisors are responsible for ensuring call resolution in a timely manner, meeting average handle time requirements for the program; while maintaining the highest standards of quality, and ensuring complete customer satisfaction with every interaction.
Advisors will be expected to provide suggestions and options to the customer based on their needs. This involves up selling features/products to help the customer as much as possible
– HS Diploma or equivalent
– 1 year experience in a customer service role
– Ability to work from home in a quiet environment free of background noise and interruption
– Advance -User-level- knowledge of computer technology and computer operating systems
– Opening, closing, collapsing and switching between various applications and windows/sessions on a PC or Mac
– Downloading, opening, saving, printing and/or deleting files
– Copy/cut and paste text
– Managing, installing, uninstalling, application programs and software
– Experience with the following devices
– Personal computer (PC) or Apple Mac computer
– Smartphone, PDA’s or MP3 players
– Music downloading, organizing, CD Ripping
– Understanding of internet concepts and features
– Navigation to web addresses
– Internet security, secured connection – SSL
– Manage usernames and passwords for multiple sites
– Search engines, concepts, words, and the ability to search the internet for specific information in a timely manner
Schedule — Rotating hours according to posting.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $9.15 to $10 an hour.
Benefits — Yes.
More Information — Review and apply for this position here.