Location — Work from home or onsite – office location in West Chester, OH
Job Responsibilities — From the Monster.com job posting:
Cornerstone Services Inc. is a direct marketing company with a very strong emphasis on using product knowledge, professional telephone etiquette, and listening skills to develop a strong rapport with the customer.
Customer Sales and Service Professionals will work in a fast paced, inbound contact center environment selling and assisting our customers with the purchase of indoor & outdoor home decor, along with travel inspired clothing, accessories and travel gear.
- Telephone Etiquette
- Demonstrates Professional Behavior
- Customer Champions: Ability to empathize, listen and respond to create Astonishing Customer Experiences
- Ensures One Call Resolution by meeting customer’s needs and exceeding expectations
- Effectively listens and demonstrates good judgment to trouble shoot and resolve problems
- Technically Savvy, excels in multifunctional environment
- Effective in connecting with the customer and using consultative sales skills to meet and exceed brands Average Order Value
- Concisely communicates with persuasion and empathy
- Projects energy, enthusiasm and smiles on every call
- Excellent to high computer skills to include use of internet daily, instant message communications and Microsoft Office
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle heavy flow of inbound calls
- Ability to navigate multiple windows and multi- task required
- Must be detail oriented and work as a team player to ensure customer service excellence
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
Schedule — Mid day shift availability required. Part time 18-28 hours or full time 30-40 hours per week.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $10 per hour to start.
Benefits — Available for full time employees.
More Information — Review and apply via monster.com.