The Job — Customer Service Representative for Cleanly
Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Be the first point of contact for our customers on the phone or email solving issues quickly and thoroughly
- Turn stressful situations into seamless experiences
- Outreach to customers to get more feedback
- Work with our facilities and dispatchers to solve customer issues
- Find ways to delight our customers regularly
- Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
- Are open to a flexible schedule
- Have experience working directly with people, experience in customer service or retail a plus
- Have solid interpersonal communication skills and endless energy for talking to people
- Are a problem solver at heart who can learn on the go
- Desire to learn, seek challenges and go out of the way to help others be successful
- Personal computer with an up to date operating system
- Mobile device
- Love the startup mentality of “get things done” and are ready to dig in and get your hands dirty
- High School Diploma Required (College Experience Preferred)
Schedule — Part time, flexible.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised on posting.
Benefits — No traditional benefits listed, free laundry and dry cleaning offered.
More Information — Review and apply via the Workable job posting.