The Job — Customer Service Representative for Atlas International
Location — Work from home advertised (Washington state)
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Focuses on arranging services related to the relocation process, interacts with agents and operations personnel
- Providing clear and direct communication with customers, accounts, and International & Domestic Agency partners
- Tracks all stages of the relocation & contacts various vendors to ensure servicing parties understand all move management requirements
- Managing expenses to ensure profitability of each relocation
- Collects and maintains system updates and documents all procedures in the Atlas System
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Ability to focus on productivity goals and deadlines
- Computer competency, specifically with Microsoft Office products such as Word Processing and Excel
- Self-starter, dependable, team-oriented
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred
Schedule — No details posted
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised.
Benefits — Medical, dental, vision and other benefits offered.
More Information — Review and apply here.